An Interwebs Goodie Basket

This photo is of two of my sisters, step-mom and I on Mt. Erie in Washington this last week.  Standardly, it makes me smile!  Check out Cory Montgomery's other incredible photography by clicking this link. 



Truth be told, I was about to put out a new post today on ethnic identity and racism.  Then I looked over the last several posts and was all, "Yikes!  This blog is so damn SERIOUS!" 

So instead, I thought I might share with you some of the goodies from the interwebs that have recently made me laugh, caused me to ponder, enlightened my mind, moved my heart, made me say "Awwwwww!"  and again, made me laugh.
I encourage you to follow these people on social media, read their books and blogs, watch their videos and give them shout outs for giving us these goodies! Hope you enjoy some of these things as much as I have! 

FROM THE TWITTERVERSE...FUNNY, THOUGHT-PROVOKING & REAL :: 






















FROM YOUTUBE...AMAZINGNESS, HILARIOUS & WHAAA???!!!  ::

My new favorite preacher, Yvette Flunder - Beyond The Either/Or God





Christian Tingle...If you're interested in dating anyone besides Jesus.




 Chipotle is my liiiiiifffe!




FROM THE BLOGOSPHERE...SATIRE & FEMINIST SPIRITUALITY ::

Click this link : Redemption Pictures by Micah J. Murray

Click this link :: God Has A Body by Emily Maynard



BOOKS I'M LOVING AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL AMAZON DROPS IT OFF ON MY DOORSTEP ::
Click this link :: God and the Gay Christian by Matthew Vines



Click this link :: Streams Run Uphill by Mihee Kim-Kort


THE CUTEST CHILDREN'S BOOK ABOUT TO BE A NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER ::



This book is called There Once Was A Girl Named India, by YOURS TRULY and illustrated by Catie Loveless.  I wrote it because of how disturbing it is to have very little access to books for little girls that aren't about princesses and tutus. Check out Catie's other incredible designs on her website by clicking this link.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Thanks for your comment